cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned cost for int labour and non stockable material not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey gurus,

While creating an order with a material, ext service, non stock material, I am able to see the planned cost for materials in stock and ext services procured. But i'm not able to see the planned cost for non stock material and int labour. However i'm able to see the actual cost for all the items. I think I have missed some config. Please help.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plz check your config under valuation variants

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pushpa,

I ve checked the valuation variant settings. It seems to be ok. Still no planned cost for internal labour and non stock materials. Can u be specific which fields in valuation variant should i check.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

1. you can check whether planned costing variant has been assigned to the combination of plant and order type in spro .. assign the same costing vairant for planned and actual ..

regards

pushpa

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the parameters you have maintained in OIOF

Check out the calculation parameters you have maintained for planned and actual variant calculation

Check whether u have maintained PM01 in planned and actual variant calculation

If yes, the problem is here...

Check the costing variant : OKP6

- Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said by Pithan there is a problem in costing variant for planned cost which you have assigned to prder type at plant level.

Problem underlies within valuation variant assigned to costing variant.PM01 is your costing variant here.Check diiferent heads within valuation variant for this costing variant.There under activities tab what is calculation parameter you have selected.If it is blank you will not get any internal activity cost.You need to select at least one from dropdown like cost from previous period or avaerage cost etc.Then you will get planned cost for internal activities.SAmething applies to non stock material.

Check in OKP6 for all these and make sure that you have selected at least one cost calculation schema there for activities and material and external.

Regds,

atul