cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned/Actually Quantity produced report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We carry out mrp using Sales and Operations Planning (SOP).

We enter plan in MC93 against materials and then transfer data plan in demand management through MC90 with version AB " Sales Version"

We can get data of planned values for given months in MD79 , but along-with that  i also wish to get actually quantity produced ( 101 Movement type Goods Receipt) Quantity in same report.

Please suggest any t-code/report where i can get both planned and actual values together?

thanks in advance

Regards

Engr. Qazi Raheel Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Qazi,

Please refer OSS note 772857

You can include the time in the layout (history MD63 or output list '3' of MD73) so that a more precise comparison with the goods movements in MB51 is possible.

Apart from that there is not standard report for planned PIR and actual production 101 in standard SAP.

You need to develop the custom report PBIM and PBED tables provide you planned independent requirement  and  AFKO, AFPO for order data

Also refer,

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see attached excel file view in which Blue color shows Planned Quantity against given model of Fert material and Black Color Shows actual production done against that model.  I want to map this requirement in SAP to get rid from excel work. I want such report in which user may see such planned/actual values in SAP. For example, for the given date of march, system shows me planned and actual quantity produced for that day

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Qazi,

In standard there is no report for your requirement, you need to develop the custom report.

Please consult to your technical team.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Qazi,

You can develop report using ABAP query.

Use theses table:  PBIM ,PBED, AFKO & AFPO.

Thanks

Yogesh

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

As far as I know, there is no report where you can find everything together. You can find the goods receipt quantity in COOIS and gere you can use BAdI WORKORDER_INFOSYSTEM to add custom columns. Maybe you can add a column with the planned quantity.

br

Caetano