cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Value in Proportion/Product Unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have batch management activated in our system and we use Proportional/Product Units.

In the tab page Proportional/Product Units in Material Master, there is one field Plan Value.

Could any one tell me from which table I can get its value for a material. Also please share which all tables will get updated by using Proportional/Product Units functionality.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Fetch Material No. (MARM-MATNR), Alternate UOM (MARM-MEINH) and UOM Usage (MARM-KZWSO) from MARM table where Alt UOM (MEINH) is NOT EQUAL to Base UOM (MARA-MEINS) AND Internal Char No (ATINN) is NOT BLANK.

2. Use FM u2018VBWS_MARM_CLASSIFICATION_GETu2019 by passing the I_MATNR (Material No.) and I_KZWSM (UOM Usage). Plan value will be stored in u2018E_CL_CHAR_VALUEu2019 table in output. UOM sage will be 'A' (Proportion Unit) and will be 'B' (Product Unit).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan - Is this meets your requirement or there is something else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan -

If you want only the Tables associated with Proportional Unit, here is the retrieval logic -

a) Get the Material Number MATNR and MEINS from table MARA

b) Go to table MARM and input the MATNR and get KZWSO, ATINN, MEINH, UMREZ, UMREN, MSEHI and XFHDW for each record where MSEHI is not equal to MEINS and ATINN is not blank.

c) To get Characteristic name (ATNAM), pass ATINN to FM u201CCONVERSION_EXIT_ATINN_OUTPUTu201D and get ATNAM.

d) To get Plan Value Go to table T006 and input the MSEHI and get NENNR and ZAEHL for each record.

e) Calculate Plan Value as below for each line

Plan Value = (MARM-UMREN / MARM-UMREZ) X (T006-NENNR / T006-ZAEHL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritwik,

Sorry for the delayed reply!! Was occupied a bit with other project activities.

With your first suggestion we could able to identify what we need. Many thanks for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any help on the issue?

Regards,

Pavan