cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PL14 - RPC_E_SERVERFAULT

Former Member
0 Kudos

The application was working fine until they updated to PL14 then BOOM

Server Error in '/Transnet' Application.

-

The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))

Source Error:

Line 146: {

Line 147: SAPbobsCOM.Documents oPO = (SAPbobsCOM.Documents)oCompany.GetBusinessObject(SAPbobsCOM.BoObjectTypes.oPurchaseOrders);

Line 148: oPO.GetByKey(int.Parse(txtPONum.Text));

Line 149:

Line 150: string sDate = DateTime.Now.ToString().Replace(" ", "");

Source File: d:\Apps\Inetpub\Transnet\index.aspx.cs Line: 148

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80010105): The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))]

SAPbobsCOM.IDocuments.GetByKey(Int32 AbsEntry) +0

_Default.GenerateX12FormatFromPO() in d:\Apps\Inetpub\Transnet\index.aspx.cs:148

_Default.CreateTextFileFromSelection() in d:\Apps\Inetpub\Transnet\index.aspx.cs:139

_Default.CreateFile() in d:\Apps\Inetpub\Transnet\index.aspx.cs:309

Default.btTransfertClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\Apps\Inetpub\Transnet\index.aspx.cs:98

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +105

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +107

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5102

-

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210

Note : I did update the development environment too and recompile my application and I got the same problem

Any idea ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After deleting Temp files in client still error exist

Help

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all !

We have same issue !

But we work on both SAP first one is ok for scripting (vbs) but second one cant play and record any scripts !!!

Maybe do you have an idea ?

Dan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same issue.

I deleted the folder without succes.

The error is when I have a message box.

Nobody found an solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem.

The error throws when trying to instanciate the "Documents" object.

No problem on connecting the "oCompany", "RecordSet", even the "beginTransaction" works well until the "oDocuments" line...

Server: Windows 2003

SAP 2005A PL16.

Dev. Visual Studio 2005, Net Framework 2.0

Heeelllpp!!!!!

Please,

A.Mourao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem.

Any one have solved this problem????

The error throws when trying to instanciate the "Documents" object.

No problem on connecting the "oCompany", "RecordSet", even the "beginTransaction" works well until the "oDocuments" line...

The directory 680381 was deleted, the server was booted and the error persisted.

Server: Windows 2003

SAP 2005A PL16.

Dev. Visual Studio 2005, Net Framework 2.0

Heeelllpp!!!!!

Please,

A.Mourao

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have the same problem but with PL 20!!!!

where can i found the 680319 directory ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find where sistem %TEMP% parameter is pointing to, probably to C:Documents and Settings[user login name](....)

You can do a seach on the disk for this directory..

I hope it works for you...

good luck

best regards,

A.Mourã

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Antonio

i found it under SM_OBS_DLL directory

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

For those who had this problem, this issue is solved in PL16

If you want to fix it meanwhile, Fin the 680318 directory in the temp folder

and delete it. This directory will be crated again on the next DI API connection

Thanx to SAP PORTAL for their fast help

Former Member
0 Kudos

This same problem happenend to my application both in PL14 ¡¡and PL18!!. I was looking for the 680318 directory in user's temp directories (c:documents and settings...) but since the machine is a server machine it was located in c:windows emp

I deleted the mentioned directory and it worked!!

Thanks a lot!

Montse.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the error Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT) with SP1 PL19!!!

I have delete the 680318 directory but after some attemps the promlem come back!!

Please i cant' work!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

So fragile, just updating SAP makes the applications not working ?

can't believe this

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

I have also had problems while upgrading to PL14. I have reported the problem but no answer for the moment, I'll let you know.

One question to see if you have the same problem I have: If you try to do the same things with a BP it works? In my case the problem happens only with the Documents.

There are other posts talking about a problem in PL14 that doesn't update the version in the temp directory. Maybe you can give it a try.

Personally I have gone back to PL12 for development... ;o(

Regards

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll give it a try. Meanwhile I did send a message to SAP PORTAL about it