Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIR with Requirement Plan causing issue

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I had experience with PIR upload using Requirement Plan, I worked with requirement type BSF and LSF there was no issue. But Currently we are using Z Planning strategy which is copy of 50. the requirement type is VSE and description is changed as "Preplanning w/o Assembly.

In MD04, the description of Strategy below which all MRP elements like PIR will come, is changing like " preplanning GPEOFCST" where GPEOFCST is Requirement Plan name.

But if I enter PIR at Material level (without Requirement Plan) description is as same as Strategy description. I feel there is no impact on functionality but visually its impacting the description.

Please find the attached document with screen shots. and let me know your comments.

Thanks

Naga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If a requirement plan number exists for this planning segment, this number is also written into this line.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Brahmankar,

I have attached screen shot of Gross requirement planning (I mentioned wrongly LSF but its BSF req.type) where also Req.Plan number exists GPEOFCST2 its not included in the line(row) where Gross requirements Planning mentioned , but where as Preplanning W/o assembly being changed to include GPEOFCST which is req.plan.

Please check and let me know.

Thanks

Nag

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Your system is working as designed, but using BAdI MD_DISPLAY_ELEMENT you can change the description of an MRP element. See the blog for more details about the BAdIs available on MRP.

BR
Caetano

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Thanks for the info, I was also thinking that some enhancement might be driving this, because when we its copied strategy 50 to Z1, its description also shows "Planning w/o final assembly" where as the line in MD04 shows "Preplanning w/o assembly"

So I will dig into this with the help of ABAP collegue.

Thanks

Nag

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If you want to check the transaction in debug, the following document may be helpful:

Best regards
Caetano Almeida

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The descriptions are built on FM MDEZX_AUFBAUEN.

former_member222014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Thank you very much for more information on this, Hope this will solver my issue,  I will check and come back if any further queries.

Thanks

Nag