cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pi sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. where in a process order can u find the control recipe? what tab?

2. how can you create a control recipe for a created process order?

3. there is no PI Sheet created for a process order, is this because there is no control recipe? are there ways to correct this? I need a process order with Pi Sheet. pls. tell steps to do.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siddheshwar_rajguru2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically Control receipe is the communication between SAP system and legacy system. The data from PI sheet is come into SAP system via control receipe destination into control receipe. The purpose of control recipe is to teke the actual data from floor i.e the process operator done execution on the floor with some parater called characterstics and he edit the PI sheet with the values for that CHAR. This daata must update into process order for that control receipe is

1. Automatic generated after REL process order

2. U can do it manullu also by settings in SPRO of order type dependent parameter.

For PI sheet u go SPRO of Process management

1. Create CHAR or take standard CHAR of SAP

2. Assign to PI catagary via PI instruction type

3. Assign this PI sheet in receipe > Oprn>Phase.

Before doing this u must ensure that the required char , necesaary settings of process management in SPRO.

How you are interfacing between SAP and legacy system

wheather you want SAP standard tool for interfacing, or third part tool.

Concept of SAP ODA , OLE etc.

Regards

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

1.You cannot find the control receipe in the process order.It is basically created and contains the PI sheet.

2.If you want to create a control receipe you can manually set or make it automatic while release in CORY transaction-production scheduling profile, activate create control receipe checkbox under release tab

3. PI sheet will be created if control receipe is created.(refer point1).

Please feel free to ask in case of any doubts

Regards

Ranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranga,

Referring To your no2.answer: Does it mean that if I go to txn CORY I can create a control recipe for my process order?

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

If you make the settings ie checkbox is activated, when you release the process order control receipe will be generated automatically.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Ranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1: In process order header there is tab for creating control recipe,it is only activated after release of order.First u have to make all settings.Other wise in production profile u can set it as automatic action.So that control recipe will generate aurtomatically after releasing of order.

2:There is a red coloured tab just select it. If there are some errors system show the error message.

3: For this answer see the previuos threads regarding PI sheets.You have create PI sheets as per requirement the generate it during process order.

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. How can I set the setting? If it is not yet automatically set.

How would i know if the process order is not automatically set?

2. Are you referring to the error message at the bottom of the screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1: It is better to set it manually so that after release of order, generate control recipe. U can set it in production profile, On the top there are few automatic action are there.If it is set u can see the message that control recipe is generated after release of order.Otherwise u can see the tab highlighted.

2: First u have to follow all procedure to create PI sheet, as discussed earlier.

If there are any errors during PI sheet, System will dispay error message after generation of control recipe.So follow the error message & try to solve it.

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. How can it be set in The production profile? Is there any transaction code?

i am not pretty sure about this.... but if the control recipe is not created for a process order will it Be?

Use the T-code COR2, enter the Process order number , then go menu

Process Order ->Functions ->Control Recipe -> Generate Process Instruction Automatically.......

please confirm if this is correct. if not please advise the steps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not compulsory to generate control recipe if PI sheet is not maintained.

Also not compulsary to generate control recipe automatically.So it is advised that dont set it automatic.

In COR2 see the red round tab it is to generate control recipe.It will activated only after release of order.If PI sheet is maintained then only it is usable otherwise do not use it.

I think it is clear for u.

Regards,

Suhas