Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pgi doubt

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,once I had faced a question about the following

customer has placed an order for 3 items ,but by mistake he delivered 4 instead of 3,later he realized that he made a mistake. now he need to cancel the 4 th item.how to set this.

Kindly send me the inputs, for the above. Thanks and regards.

Regards,

Ravisankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. If it has been invoicced, then cancel the invoice through VF02.

2. For reversing the PGI go to VL09, give the delivery number and reverse it.

3. Then go to VL02N, give the delivery number as input and delete the 4th line item.

Reward if it helped!

Chandru

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

than you very for sending me the inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi sankar,

First you need to see how the 4th item is added to delivery. you need to remove from delivery if it is not required. to do this as others have suggested.

1.Cancel the INvoice using VF11.

2. Reverse the PGI using VL09

3. Remove the picking qyty of 4th item, then in Vl02n delete the line item if it is not required.

4. Do PGI again using VL02N

5. Create Invoice using VF01

Revert back for clarifications.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase you have done the invoicing, First reverse the billing document, by canceling the billing document in Billing Change mode (T.Code: VF02). . On the top most strip, select Billing document & in the dropdown you will ger the option to Cancel the invoice.

Next, Reverse the PGI (T.Code VL09 - not very sure about T.code). Menupath: SAP Easy access --> Logistic -->Shipping --> (from there you will have to check the same). Once PGI is reversed, The quantity can be adjusted in Delivery Document & followed By PGI & Billing.

Regards,

rajesh banka

Reward points if helpful.