Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI Account Determination error.

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am doing PGI with respect to delivery while stock transfer, During VL02N i got error Account determination 1000 0001 3400 not determined.(1000 chart of account,0001 valuation grouping code, & 3400 valuation Class) System is not showing for which account key GL is missing or not determined, (I alrady check BSX ,ENG in OBYC GLis there in front of Valuation class) How i find for which key GL is missing or I missed anywhere else. I search on Sdn But not found So please help..Recently we upgrade to EHP7.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

For the plant to plant stock transfer , I am adding VAT condition as plant delivery cost with Accruals. I assigned vat vendor to that condition,I assigned GL in obyc for accrual key..Because i want set off for that as per norms of respective country, Please suggest is it correct process. & i am getting error at the time of PGI

Regards

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you post the screen shot, it will be understand better.

Account determination error will always contain the transaction event key.

try key GBB and general modification is VAX.

In normal PGI, its need the account.

Message was edited by: Dëv Päträ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderator message: This discussion is close to be locked as a frequently asked question.

Ragini sap please post the message number.

if it is M8147 as expected, then it will certainly be locked and points will be removed from answers as we have 180 discussions about this error message.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope its intra company STO.

What is the price control of the material in receiving plant. If its standard price, the price difference account will be triggered. In that case, please maintain the GL account for the transaction key AUM in OBYC.

If its maintained and still error message is displayed, please post the message number (Is it M8147 ?)

Regards,

AKPT

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No it is not M8 147

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And what is hindering then from posting the error number  that you had or the screen shot?