cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personnel Officer not updated in Vacancy Infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I created new personnel Officer through IMG-> Recruitment-> Create . But i can't seen that person name in Vacancy infotype. I created the new person without have a HR Master record. It needs to create HR MAster data for that person?

Thanks

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Taniya

Initially i tried to create Personnel Officer in IMG, i seen many groups include APPL. So i create a own group and i tried to add created user in vacancy infotype, i can't seen that user. then i created in APPL group i can seen in vacancy. So i questioned if we creates user under our own group, how will appears user name in vacancy infotype.

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Creating a new group in this case does not serve any business purpose. Your requirement is simply to add personnel officers which are available in the Vacancy infotype, and creating them under APPL solves this requirement. My advice - stick to standard SAP wherever possible, in cases like these you have no business reason to deviate from the standard.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Question is, suppose we create a personnel officer in other groups except APPL, How it appears in Vacancy infotype. is there any steps to do for shown our own group in Vacancy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, only APPL group will appear. Why do you want to create your own group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating personnel officers in T526, ensure that the first column group is APPL. There is no need to create master data for them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created one more officer in APPL and i seen that person name in Vacancy infotype.

But i created a person with my own Group and i cant seen that person name in Vacancy Infotype. Is there any steps to create HR master record for that person or need to configure newly created group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only APPL group will be visible in the vacancy infotype. So create personnel officers under that group. Creating master data is not required.