cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Number Skips

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In my PA, last number is 158 so when i post new employee from recruitment, a next number should be generate. Acually when i post from rctm. , 160 number is being generated. if i delete it from pu00, then again it takes next number. so please anybody can tell me between recruitment to PA, which tables used to store and from which table it takes pernr ?

thanks in advance.

Jolly Black

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want to generate the same number

from Rec go to PB04 there in the currenct number coloumn there will be the present number which is being generated EX : 159

if you delete it and put 158 and do the process again you will get the number which you deleted the same thing applies to PA the tcode is PA04

Kinldy check and let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikandir,

Thanks for your prompt reply. ya, you are right....i have changed interv. from pa04. and i got it solved.

Thanks again and regards.

Jolly Black

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

once a personnel number has been 'given' to an employee, the same number will not be used anymore even though you delete the personnel number via PU00.

What happens if you create an employee number the 'latest given PERNR' is automatically updated which is why the same PERNR will never be given twice.

Wilfred.