cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

personal number not yet assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to implement ESS in ERP2005 and EP7.0. I am getting the following error when trying to access the Personal Information workset.

I have copied the composite role (SAP_EMPLOYEE_ERP) and assigned it to the user.

I also assigned the one User ID in infotype 105.

I do not know why I am getting this error. Could you help me on this please.

Critical Error

A critical error has occured. Processing of the service had to be terminated. Unsaved data has been lost.

Please contact your system administrator.

Personnel number not yet assigned

com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.FPMRuntimeException: Personnel number not yet assigned

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:111)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:121)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.pernr.FcEmployeeServices.initPernr(FcEmployeeServices.java:257)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.pernr.FcEmployeeServices.onInit(FcEmployeeServices.java:220)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.pernr.wdp.InternalFcEmployeeServices.onInit(InternalFcEmployeeServices.java:249)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.pernr.FcEmployeeServicesInterface.onInit(FcEmployeeServicesInterface.java:135)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.pernr.wdp.InternalFcEmployeeServicesInterface.onInit(InternalFcEmployeeServicesInterface.java:183)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.pernr.wdp.InternalFcEmployeeServicesInterface$External.onInit(InternalFcEmployeeServicesInterface.java:243)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:920)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:889)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPMProxy.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:1082)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.FcCodBusinessLogicComp.onInit(FcCodBusinessLogicComp.java:216)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.wdp.InternalFcCodBusinessLogicComp.onInit(InternalFcCodBusinessLogicComp.java:366)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.FcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.onInit(FcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.java:115)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.wdp.InternalFcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.onInit(InternalFcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.java:147)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.wdp.InternalFcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface$External.onInit(InternalFcCodBusinessLogicCompInterface.java:215)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:920)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:889)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPMProxy.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:1082)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.start.VcCodStartComp.onInit(VcCodStartComp.java:196)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.start.wdp.InternalVcCodStartComp.onInit(InternalVcCodStartComp.java:156)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.start.VcCodStartCompInterface.onInit(VcCodStartCompInterface.java:161)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.start.wdp.InternalVcCodStartCompInterface.onInit(InternalVcCodStartCompInterface.java:144)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cod.start.wdp.InternalVcCodStartCompInterface$External.onInit(InternalVcCodStartCompInterface.java:220)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:563)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:437)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.wdDoInit(FPMComponent.java:195)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.wdp.InternalFPMComponent.wdDoInit(InternalFPMComponent.java:110)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.doInit(DelegatingComponent.java:108)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.initController(Controller.java:215)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.init(ClientComponent.java:430)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:362)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.initApplication(ApplicationSession.java:707)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:269)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessingPortal(ClientSession.java:779)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessing(ClientSession.java:714)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:261)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are sure the user has been assigned to an employee record (via IT105)? If so, then make sure also that the date range is active for that assignment (check the beginning and ending dates for that userid to IT105 assignment).

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message you got is generally seen in the backend if you try to read the infotype for a non-existent pernr. To verify if your 0105 is correct, you can test the function module RP_GET_PERNR_FROM_USERID via SE37 in the backend.

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christopher,

I am sure I have added the User ID in 105. How to check the whether date range is active or not. User ID is valid is from 08/22/2005 - 12/31/9999. The user id belongs to User Group "SCS-OCA-HR".

Suresh,

I have tested the FM, it is bringing the Personal Number attached to the User ID.

Any more checks or suggestions will be great help.

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The switch ATUSW PERNR in transaction "OOAC" is not active (value 0). I have activated it (value 1) and it solved my problem.

Thanks for all the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting the same problem.

All the above said things have been done. Still I am getting the same error.

However, When I am giving the SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW to my user i am not getting any error and the function module is also returning the PERNR.

I think it has got some thing to do with the authorizations. I have assigned following roles to my user.

SAP_BC_EMPLOYEE

SAP_BC_ENDUSER

SAP_EMPLOYEE_ERP

SAP_ESSUSER_ERP

SAP_ESSUSER_ERP05

SAP_HR_EMPLOYEE_DE_ERP

SAP_HR_EMPLOYEE_US_ERP

SAP_HR_PA_XF_EXPERT

SAP_WF_EVERYONE

Z_RFC

Z_SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_UWL_END_USER

Z_SWO_ASYNC