Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Data of ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning.

I have the following issue.

At moment of update data through the service of Personal Data of ESS, the system create other register in the infotype 0002 delimiting the Previous record.

As I make the system rather than creating a record, modify the current record.

Regards,

Wilman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP said that the system works well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think system will allow you to change time constriant for IT0002

What you can look at is - modify the logic of the ESS to do what you want - right now the ESS might be passing a new BEGDA and INS (insert action) so it will defnitely create a new record - if you need it to only modify then you can try to pass the same BEGDA/ENDDA of the current record and do a MOD operation instead.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

mmm,

But for configuration SAP cann´t do this? That in the WebDynpro have a button of Display, Change, New.

Regards,

Wilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

But by setting SAP can not do this? ie: That in the WebDynpro have a button of Display, Change, New.

Regards,

Wilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

check time constraint for that infotype... if Tc is 1, then it is bound to happen and you will have to change TC to to 2 or whatever suits best.. if TC is 2 then ensure the dates for both the records dont overlap.

more info on Time constraints check this [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/48/35c9f24abf11d18a0f0000e816ae6e/content.htm]

check table V_T582A and T591A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hruser.

I check time constraint for that infotype and is in 1. However I tried of change the time constraint and cann´t, is how display.

Regards

Wilman