cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

How to define and assign permits ( safety related: hot work, confined space entry etc ) in notification or orders.

Please provide me steps with t codes.

RSV.Shanker

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all.

Problem solved.

Rgds,

RSV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. If u want auto assignment of permits to order then check this link http://www.sap-img.com/plant/complete-help-to-implement-maintenance-cost-approval.htm

2. If you want to assign permits in order via technical object then assign permit in IE02 and give propsal option, then on creating Maintenance Order on that eqpt , u will get permit

regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Uisng CSEVPERMIT I have done for cost.

For situation like safety permit (Hot works) , which filed to be linked.

Note Unfortunately the same question posted twice.

If possible please delete the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For general permits as said u can give in eqpt and give proposal option to call it automatically in order, u can give option of mandatory issue for release or for TECO ..

In addition in IW32 - goto - permits , u can give permits here also

regards

giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Giri,

Thanks able to assign the permits.

How to know that the work order is assigned to the permits or not.

And any change in the status of the work order.

RSV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No there is no system status that is updated..check via status profile , else the only way to know i think is to have a user status and run a batch programme which checks whether permits are assigned and then update a user status like PASG -Permit Assigned, now in IW38 you can search with this user status

giri

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Giri,

For searching though, there surely isn't a need to go to all this hassle, as you can just look for the Orders with the permit(s) assigned in IW38?