I am having a frustrating time trying to work out what authorisation a user requires to be able to use the BoObjectTypes.oUsers object. I am getting the error "The Loged On user does not have permission to use this object"
1. I give "Full Authorization" to all and it works
2. I give "No Authorization" to all and it still works!
3. I give "Full Authorisation" to some custom "User Authorisations" and it stops working.
4. I add "Full Authorisation" one at a time to everything and it still is not working.
5. When it does work I set "No Authorisation" one at a time to everything and it is still working!
I cannot identify a single authorization that controls the object. Can anyone help. I am using 2004A PL 37.
When using the DI-API object the user MUST have FULL authorization to that object eq Users or BusinessPartners.
This is a know issue and will be solved in one of the next versions. The check is done at initalization time of the object.
In the meantime you can use the query object to get data from SBO without giving full Access.