cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Management Differen rating for goals and values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are working on SAP performance management. We are on EHP4. We have requirement, differen rating for goals and values.

And according to both of rating compensetion infotype should get modified(Nine different possible values).

Please suggest us can we do using predefined performance management or flexible or do we haveto do custom development.

Thanks in advance,

Jayesh Talreja

Edited by: jayesh talreja on Jun 22, 2011 8:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With flexible, you can define pertty much any rating scale (oohap_basic), but with PreDefined, you are limited to certain rating scales, because it is integrated closley with calibration.

My suggestion is to use Flexible, if you want more "flexibility"

Thanks,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

To decide on using Predefined vs. Flexible would depend on the following:

1. Is this business flexible in changing their current process? If the answer is NO, then you way want to look at flexible.

2. Is the business wanting a nice UI? If the answer is yes, you may want to consider predefined.

3. Are they flexible in changing their rating scale? If yes, look at predefined.

4. Are they wanting to rate individual goals? If yes, look at predefined.

5. Are they wanting to align individual goals to cascaded goals? If yes, pre defined does this better than flexible in my opinion.

6. Is calibration needed? If yes, predefined has this integrated. You can modify to make flexible work, but it is more work.

I Hope that helps!

Nick