cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Appraisals - Reporting Structure & External customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it required to maintain reporting structure in OM to default roles. And also how to select external customer and Vendor as Part Appraisers?

Thanks!

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating allowed objects in the category group (OOHAP_CAT_GROUP) include the external customer (H - External person ) the required Category group and the respective templates.

Edited by: Santhosh Kumar R on Dec 18, 2007 1:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your reply! I have selected external customer, Internal customer and Vendor along with other employees as per my Cients requirement and taken all these people as Part Appraisers. My question is, while preparing Appraisal document (Appcreate), how to to add their names and how these people will rate that person.

Thanks!

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Are u sure tht external customer, Internal customer and Vendor are going to be in Reviewer?? Who ever it may be, as u know all those employee details for entire modules are taken from PA. I'm afraid tht there will be some other option for creating employee data base.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating allowed objects in the category group (OOHAP_CAT_GROUP) include the external customer (H - External person ) the required Category group and the respective templates.

Hi Santosh,

I have chosen object type: KU Customer and I am able to select external customers as Part Appraisers. But as per the requirement, the HR will send the form offline to Customers and they will give their feedback and the HR will update the same on their behalf.

So, how to give column access of Part Appraiser, Customer to the HR. Rightnow, I have given column owner for Part Appraisal as Part Appraiser and only their column is viewed and other columns are hidden.

Please let me know as to how to give access to HR so that they can update the same.

Thanks!

Swetha

Answers (0)