cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Appraisal Rating Scale.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

Want to know that is there any place where we can define the year relevance for the Rating Scales and Rating scale text ? My client want some changes in Rating scale text for 2010 Appraisal and this changes should not effect previous appraisal document. I know oohap_value_type is for Rating scale.

Your valuable response would be appreaciated.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SP,

What I will suggest is , if the client wants a different scale for the year 2010, then create the New additional scale in OOHAP_BASIC and attach it to your template.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chetan .. Can you please tell me where or in which TCODE i need to attach this rating scales ?

Thanks

SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SP,

Once u define your Rating scale in SPRO->PM->PD->Appraisal systems-> Define Scales, goto your appraisal template using transaction code PHAP_catalog_pa or OOAM.

At the category level, goto tab Value List and select the newly defined rating scale.

Now the new rating scale will also be available for you to use for elements in the appraisal template

Thanks!

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Chetan, Now I am able to do it.

Rgd

Sp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately that implementation table lack the beginning-end date detail.

Thus you may not keep records year-wise in this table.

In order to hold the previous years' scales, create a Z-table and hold the values in there.

Regards,

Dilek