cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pension Insurance Number - Infotype 0013

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in the process of entering more HR data in SAP for our Germany employees.  We do not use SAP Payroll or Benefits, however we will be interfacing data to a third-party payroll system.  While configuring infotype 0013, I have discovered several fields need to be populated before I can maintain the pension insurance number (i.e. HI Indicator, PI Indicator, UI Indicator, CI Indicator, Health Ins. Fund, etc.).  I am having a hard time gaining access to the data that should populate these fields, and it doesn't seem possible to make these fields optional.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can populate the pension insurance number without the need to maintain other fields on this infotype?  Thank you very much for your help.

Lori

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member368169
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't think you can make these fields non-mandatory. However, you might think of a user exit in ZXPADU01 (PBO module for infotype maintenance) which automatically populates all mandatory fields with dummy values.

Possible dummy values for the mandatory fields are:

'0' for the indicator fields

'1 - No requirement to submit' for the "SI Statement / Submit" field.

Then you have to create a dummy entry in the view V_T5D11 which you can then fill into the Health Ins. Fund field.

Answers (0)