Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR workflow for Internal Transfer

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I am working on PCR internal Transfer. I am not able to understand how the PCR is working. When the manager is raise the internal Transfer from MSS standard workflow is triggering and its going to iqs22 t-code here am updating manually the transfers. Is it possible to do the updation of infotype 0001 and 0000 automatically. What ever the value entered in the Adobe form it should get updated once the complete button is clicked in IQS22. I have tagged my workflow in qisrscenario t-code. My approval will happen in PORTAL not in R/3. But in portal also it calls the same t-code. How to achieve automatic updation and also how to do with multilevel approval.

Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Kiran11
Explorer
0 Kudos

vijay,

Standard PCR scenarios will not update the infotypes. You either need to customize the scenario or use HCM Process and Forms.

HCM P&F has some sample processes which you can configure to suit your requirements. Please check this link for transfer process:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/28/2abf54709849ce86ee7912852ff167/content.htm

Cheers

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi subhash

I have already created a custom scenario its a copy of the standard scenario SPPS and am doing some configuration in it. Now to do the updation automatically ie updation of infotype 0000 and 0001. One more you said u can use HCM. How to do trigger the workflow on basis of HCM. There is button HCM in MSS when i click it calls the same screen as the PCR. What is the difference. Both are seems to be same. If it is different how it is different and how can i tagg my workflow.

The link is not releavent to me. Its inernal transfer NOT international. Internal tranfer from one org unit to other org unit.

Regards

vijay

Kiran11
Explorer
0 Kudos

>>I have already created a custom scenario its a copy of the standard scenario SPPS and am doing some configuration in it. Now to do the updation automatically ie updation of infotype 0000 and 0001.

Like I said earlier infotype cannot be updated without customization. If you still want to continue using PCR you can refer to "ISR Cookbook" published by SAP - which is part of the note 1049057.

>>One more you said u can use HCM. How to do trigger the workflow on basis of HCM. There is button HCM in MSS when i click it calls the same screen as the PCR. What is the difference. Both are seems to be same. If it is different how it is different and how can i tagg my workflow.

This link will give the entire documentation of HCM P&F. http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/82/b6b94278560c31e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Particularly go through the sample processes to understand how various components - forms, proceses, workflows - are integrated. SAP gives you the samples to help understand the functionality. You will have to adapt them to suit your requirements. The closest I could find for ur case is International Transfer. Thats the reason why I gave you the previous link.