cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCA Plan Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

A report painter report had been created for PCA Plan data at PC Group level. Plan data is uploaded via 7kex at PC & GL level.

It has been noticed that several times after several days of uploading the report values changed to zero.

For example, for PC group 1 plan data for was uploaded on 1st November via 7KEX. Then the report was run and downlaoded with correct figures PC group 1. Then next day, 2nd of November, it was noted that all values were zero.

Different people upload plans for their own PCs.

I am not the person who created the report painter report and I am not an expert in that area either.

However, I do know that PCA plan data gets over-written if uploaded again. So I feel this is what has happended. However, when I select a particulrt PC and go to KE5Y the only entry changes are for the 2nd November (the user has uploaded again on 2nd Novermber since to correct the report) and nothing regarding 1st Novmber upload or any log related to how it was changed.

Thanks

NW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all, I will recommend to have central control...These uploads should be managed centrally

Secondky, ensure that subsequent uploads should not contain a blank entry in the upload file related to the previous profit center.. This would cause values to be overwritten as zero

Regards

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thank yo very much for you input.

Yes, I will note your points.

Just few more clarifications:

-Am I correct in saying that KE5Y just shows last (latest) entry details?

-Is there any way of finding out all upload details. May be a change log?

Thanks

Nadini

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nadini

I dont know if there is any way of getting in KE5Y what you want... Atleast, I am not aware of it..

But, uploaded values become zero only when a re-upload happens with blank records... thats my personal experience

Regards

Ajay M