Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip / Salary Statement - Scrollbar problem

rainer_fux2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using ESS WDA with the included service for displaying the salary statements in PDF format.

When we select a salary statement in the "Overview and Selection" table, the correct PDF is displayed in the browser.

If we use the scrollbar at the table, and scroll down the list, the one entry, which is selected, will be refreshed by each click on the scrollbar.

By refreshed I mean it reloads the PDF in the window.

Can we somehow prevent the program from reloading the selected entry PDF? Or can we say that by clicking on the scrollbar the previous/next entry should be selected? Because I found nothing in the properties.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

This is standard behaviour nothing can be done. Is there any issue while the salary statement is getting loaded i think the same gets loaded in fraction of second so i don't think this could be an issue.

Regards,

Mithun K

rainer_fux2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mithun,

You are right, this is not really an issue.

But think of this: The settings in Adobe Reader are set to open PDFs in a new window. That means each time the user is clicking on the scrollbar, the selected entry PDF will open in a new window (or it demands to be downloaded, depending on the browser)

So thats a really, really annoying behaviour.

Regards,

Rainer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

The only option here is please do not maintain the settings for the PDF file to open in a new window. And if you want some other workaround please raise with SAP and lets see whether they have a solution for this.

Regards,

Mithun K

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it doesn't reload for me, when I scroll up and down, I haven't seen this behavior

whats your application name?

HRESS_AC_PAYSLIP? can you confirm? can you also check it happens in which browser? 1906937    Corrections for unified rendering 702/15 V (UR-

rainer_fux2
Participant
0 Kudos

What version of the NetWeaver Portal and ESS WDA you got?

Yes, its HRESS_AC_PAYSLIP. More closely in HRESS_CC_LIST_PAYSLIP. But I have to say, that behavior happens as well in the time statements table. So this is obviously not a application or component specific problem.

It happens with all browsers we have tested: Google Chrome 32, with Internet Explorer 9 and 10 and with Firefox 26.

What does the note you proposed exactly?

rainer_fux2
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked the note you indicated. And there is another note that needs to be imported if I want to import 1906937, and thats the note 1751934. This note covers exactly the problem I've got.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rainer

Answers (0)