cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear seniors,

cud u help with steps on how to run payroll? i hav done the required config, working on US payroll.

i have created control record in pa03 with "Payroll period 12 2000".

the employee was hired on 01.01.2008.. Now, how shud i proceed?

thx & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

Please ensure that all the required ITs are maintained for PERNR.

Goto PA03 and click on status release for PY.

Run py program RPCALCU0, use schema U000 and run the py.

In the PY log, check the PY period the system is picking up. It should be 1.1.08 to 31.1.08. If not, goto PA03 and change your PY period to '12 2008' instead of '12 2000'.

Check and let me know if the system is still showing the error.

Best of luck!

Sashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir/ma'm

i have tried what all u have suggested, but it isn/t working. the required infotypes r maintained. since am working on US payroll, i have maintained IT's from 0207 to 0210.

it is not showing any result wen i am simulating, i.e., no pernr selected, no errors, nothing!

i hav checked the config too, cant seem to track the mistake.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the control record on 01 2008, retro also 01 2008, because of you are hiring employee in the month of 01 2008, so that we need to create control record on that date.

Have you maintained 0008IT for the employee, after copy the payslip using using standard US payslip using PE51 t.code. Then again creae the remuneration variant variant using t.code PC00_m10_CEDT.

Maintain the net infotype to the employee IT0206 to IT0210.

When you are running payroll, we will get the DAYPR error messge, for that maintain the table V_T551C

If you get any message, again send a thread..

Regards

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir/ma'm

i have tried what all u have suggested, but it isn/t working. the required infotypes r maintained. since am working on US payroll, i have maintained IT's from 0207 to 0210.

it is not showing any result wen i am simulating, i.e., no pernr selected, no errors, nothing!

i hav checked the config too, cant seem to track the mistake.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

This scenario normally comes when you have provided wrong inputs on the selection screen.

plz cross verify ur payroll which u r ginving in payroll driver and which you have maintained in infotype 1.

also check if the control record of the same payroll area. assign EA date of 1/2007 and run date as1/2008.

Also check the run payroll for upto for the employee in infotype 3.

one more thing, check view V_T549A for the payroll area u r using if Run payroll for payroll area check box is checked over there.

let me know if still u r facing the issue.

Regards,

Praveen

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hai

Ritu hope u remember me

Check these ur Pay roll area for that Employee in IT0001 and ur hiring action configuration in T529A once t

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.) Run the PY in simulatiaon first PC00_M10_CALC_SIMU

2.) Check the Log if the RT is formed

3.) Check if all the WT's for Payment & Deductions are appearing

4.) Check the Technical Wts are created

5.) Now Run PY in actual PC00_M10_CALC

6) Check results in PC00_M10_CLSTR & WT reporter PC00_M99_CWTR

7.) After RT is created properly run the posting run PC00_M99_CIPE

Regards

Hemant V. Mahale

Former Member
0 Kudos

gee.. 9 views n no replies???!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

run the payroll driver for us country specific and mention ur payroll area, period, pernr, and schema and execute. that's all. and enjoy the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir/ma'm,

i have done that already, in results it isn't showing anything.

i hav given a pernr, payroll area, schema, etc.. n the result is "selected personnel nos. 0", "no of periods 0", "successful 0", "error messages 0".

can u help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u using customized schema or standard schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

standard schema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the payroll periods for that payroll area in pa03