cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have a situation where my client, after a payroll run, need the list of employee whose pay for that period is less than zero(after deductions, pension and benifits). Checks are not issued to employees whose pay is less than zero.

Is there a standard report which list this employees or ABAP code is required.

Any help would be appriciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the Wagetype reporter.

Tcode: PC00_M99_CWTR; Report: H99CWTR0;

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh

It almost worked for me. I tried to pull wagetype reporter for wagetype /559 (payments). It workes fine for previous pay periods but the last (we ran on 27th) gives some weired data. It list some employees whose payments have been made.

Do U have any idea about it. Do I have to check something else.

Thanks for your time again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think at the time of running payroll it will give error.

So you will come to know.

Most of the cases due in insufficient data ex somebody didnt maintainit 9 , 8, 7.

Like this.

It is not a big deal just check by taking dump is data are correct or not?

Manoj Shakya.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable help guys

Problem Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the wage type reporter as earlier stated, but in order to achieve the desired result, you would need to report off of who had a /101 and not a /560 which can be done by running the report for the WT and then dumping out to an excel pivot for a quick analysis of who had one and not the other. Wage type reporter will only return results which are there, if you are looking for results that don't exist (ie, a lack of a /560) than you would need to write a custom report to look for WT that do not exist within a payroll cluster. Depending on config at the client, you may want to also pull inflow WT into the wage type reporter for retro purposes.