Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Error

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

We have ran the payroll for an employee, we are just testing an employee with the pernr, payroll runs perfectly. but i dont find the Payslip form at the header.. May i know what could be error for this , any note to be applied or anything is missing

I have used SAP&CALC as standard one.. running payroll for Australia. Attaching screenshot, can anyone help me out on it ?

Thanks

SRiram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that have you select the HR Form name radio button and mentioned the form name in the Payroll driver Tcode.

If you not getting any form name on the field then you have go to PC00_MXX_CEDT tcode and creat an variant based upon the remuneration form name.

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan

Thank you so much for your reply brother,

HR Form name radio button means , are you talking about the below field?

Thanks

SRiram

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.

Check this variant is saved in the PC00_MXX_CEDT tcode or not with specified HR form.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

This is great.. yes it works. i can see that now.. but May i know why it was not showing before.. is it necessary to add that form name in Pc00_m13_CEDT.

Thanks a lot once again brother

Thanks

SRiram

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yup. This is the process if you are using HR Forms which is created through Tcode PE51.

Regards, Sankarsan

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Thank you so much for your kind reply. Since i am learning payroll, sorry for raising basic questions.. but anyway thanks a lot for your response and solving query of mine.

Thanks

Sriram

Answers (0)