Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Canada Year End 2016

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!

Does anybody know when the Payroll Canada Year end note will be delivered or if already delivered what is the note number?

Also, do you know if the Canada HCM page in the SAP Service Marketplace is still used or it has been migrated. We have a Year End 2015 page but the 2016 is not there yet.

Thanks for your help!

Have a nice weekend!
Nathalie Ann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bonjour Nathalie Ann,

SAP has moved things around again.  You now have to go through support.sap.com, or

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/

I used to be able to find the Release Schedule, but when I now look for it I get the message "You don't have proper authorization to download software. To request it,contact a user administrator in your company."

Then again, in the "SAP One Support Launchpad", by changing the search header from "Downloads" to "Knowledge base", I was able to see some search results but none relating to HCM.  Got similar results looking for the "Canada Year-End Master Note" or "Master Note for Canadian Year End" gave no results for 2016.

From past experience, that Master Note should be available currently (or very soon), and the Year-End Note should be available in early December (Base HRSP should be available mid-October).

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Merci Rémi!

I have also done few search results using the new support Launchpad without expected results for Payroll Canada YE16.

Thanks for confirming that you get no results as well. Normally we have that note delivered before labour day. I will keep looking....

Nathalie Ann

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Our Basis resource helped me find the HRSP Schedule.

1 - log into service.sap.com

2 - under "Need technical support?", click on the hyperlink to "SAP Support Portal"

3 - from the top menu banner, select "Release, Upgrade & Maintenance Info."

4 - in the left hand of the screen, selece "Schedules for maintenance deliveries "Support Package and stacks)"

5 - select the appropriate HR Schedule.

Schedules for maintenance deliveries (Support Packages and Support Package Stacks) | SAP Support Por...

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Rémi for this useful link. I guess the minimum HRSP level we need for YE16 is the one delivered on Oct 10 for EnhP pack 4 package B6. Like normally delivered in October for YE. But I am still waiting for the SAP confirmation on the YE16 master note.

Have a nice day!
Nathalie Ann

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are on SAP_HR 608, and the Release that is marked as "Synchronisation HRSP" for CLC Package is Release 34, which won't be available before november 10, which seems pretty late.

Schedules for maintenance deliveries (Support Packages and Support Package Stacks) | SAP Support Por...

I have sent an e-mail to last year's PY-YE-CA contacts, and hope to hear from them (or SAP) on the Master Canadian Year-End Note.

As for the service.sap.com/hrmarketplace website, I have just about given up on it since it's last update seems to have been in September 2015.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the answer I received from Viswanath Ramamurthy, of SAP.

We will be announcing he schedule in a week’s time. The Announcement will be made through the One Support Launchpad which is your source for Legal Change information going forward.

For HRSP schedules, you can visit the Support portal https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/012002523100011071992014E/SAP_HR608EA-HR608.htm

In all likelihood, the prerequisite on SAP_HR 608 for the year end will be

• Option 1: HRSP 33 ( Planned release on Oct 13 )
  • Option 2: HRSP 28 ( Synchronization HRSP Released on May 11 ) + CLC 33 ( Planned release on Oct 13 ).

To extrapolate to your system, Nathallie-Ann, use the HRSP Schedule for your system (SAP_HR 604 ?) to look at the HRSP level  available on Oct. 13 (Option 1) and May 11 (Option 2) to get an idea of what will probably be required, but wait till SAP's confirmation next week before taking your decision.

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you!

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Remi

I followed your link but cannot define from the results for our YE HRSPs ECC 6.0 EhP 6 current levels are in our system (Canada PY)

SAP_HR 604 current SP level 92

and EA-HR 607 SP level 43

Can you please clarify for me?

Kind Regards,

Maria G

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try the following link

https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000002672&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_SCENARIO=&_HIER_...

If you select ECC 6.0 EnhP 6 for HCM, you should get the following schedule:

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Remi, I see the planned delivery as being Oct. 13 2016 for our EhP 6 ECC 6.0 system

Can you explain , what does the first column indicate? A5 , 67?

I guessed that is what I was supposed to look at but it's good to know exactly and confirmed

Maria