cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now an working in INDIAN payroll here I defined IN as a payroll area, ZZ payroll area for tesing purpose. When I defined ABKRS I directly assigned IN payroll area to MOLGA India.

So as per SAP the IN payroll area shoul default for all other actions for INDIA.

Now the problem is when I traied to perform personnel action for contract employees the system by default taking ZZ instead of IN.

Please let me know how can I rectify the same.

$ Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

give the return value as IN for all the emp groups which u want in ABKRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Chakri,

Otherwise ruturn code is null, but I traied by giving IN. Even though it is not working.

Kindly suggest how can I rectify the same.

Thanks

$ Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

send the screenshot of feature ABKRS, payroll area table in full exoanded form

regards

nalla

chakravarthy.nalla@in.bosch.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI..

I maintained ABKRS feature as u said, eventhough it is getting default with ZZ (but it has been deleated from T549A).

Regards,

$Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

just check out if there isa return value for otherwise node

regards

nalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

As you said the contract employees are supposed to be defaulted with the payroll area IN. So when you are defaulting the value IN in feature ABKRS choose the "field for decision operation" as "contract employees" i.e., your employee sub group as field for decision and give a return value as IN. What I have noticed you are returning a value directly to MOLGA so obviously you would getting the same payroll area defaulted for all the employee sub groups, the only reason is you have taken the decision depending on the field MOLGA. Try to change this and revert back.

Reward points if found useful.

Best wishes

Jagadeesh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I deleated ZZ payroll area from T549A and maintained feature EE group wise and given retun value IN for all those EE groups.

Even though when I'm traing to hire contract employee (we have EE groups like Manager, Non Manager, Entry level trainee, Contracor) payroll area getting by deafult ZZ instead of IN. But all other are getting default IN only.

Kindly let me know the solution asap, since I'm facing the same problem past 10 days.

Thanks & regards

$Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi.,

To best of my knowledge Payroll Area will defaulted with the personnel structure. Though we have option to select the enterprise structure as desicion operations, It will not default payroll area. I think, thers an user exit to resolve it.

Else If you have only one payroll area across india and if you want that to be defaulted in 0001, use the following code in your dynamic action in table t588z in infotype 0000

FC NO S Description

04 900 *DEFAULT PAYROLL AREA FOR INDIA*

04 902 p T001P-Molga='40'

04 904 I INS,0001,,,(P0000-BEGDA),(P0000-ENDDA)

04 906 W P0001-ABKRS='IN'

when u use this code remove the infotype 0001 from your Hiring Infogroup.

If this helps please reward valid points

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you may still have Personnel Area ZZ still in PO13 - Maintain Position?

Change account assignment feature to IN and the personnel action will default what is against the position number.

I hope this answer isn't too simplistic??? and I'm missing something...

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Better keep the return value as blank in case if u have given it as ZZ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshami,

I hope you have activated the feature after giving return value.sometime such small steps puts us in big trouble.

Regards,

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

Please check the following in the SPRO this path.

PM->PA>ORG DATA--->Check Default payroll area.

Best Regards,

Vikas