cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment with visa

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have several employee accouns, for example  employee vendor A and third party vendor : visa company

we try to book 1000 expense. Dr: expense 1000 Cr: employee A 600 Cr: Visa 400

but in FB60, we can't achieve this, may I know the t-code to book such expense,?

also we want to check employee A, how many total  expense for this month and how many expense incurred by visa for that employee, but expense account is shared for all employees, should I create one Visa vendor account for every employee? any other solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have create one single vendor for this process since regards a private information. you can have this report entering you Expense account in FBL3N and Visa Items by FBL1N.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You use personnel number field to track the expenses per employee. Check the field status of all the GL's involved in your posting and ensure you set personnel number field (PERNR) as optional .

Thanks,

Sharif

sampat_kumkar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Chris,

This is example of multiple accounting entry. Use F-43 Vendor invoice.

Create VISA Card no wise Vendor and book the expenses.

entry would be

Expenses a/c------Dr.1000

Employee...........Cr.600

Visa Vendor code........Cr.400

Sampat

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chris, I am wondering if Travel Management module is implemented with your client? You can achieve this in TM module with no extra effort.

Regards,

Sudhakar*

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Fb01 and enter posting key 40/50 for Gl account and  31 for vendor

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm more concerned about second question.  should I create one Visa vendor account for every employee? any other solution?