cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just to understand the setup, usually when we set a payment term for a customer, usually it starts getting counted from the day final billing happens.

Is there cany setups by which we can set to start from a different date..?

Eg. for health group , it could be patient when finally billed or when from discharge date.

thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I understand your question correctly, you are looking a date to calculate the due date.

Baseline date is the date from which due date gets start calculated.

In OBB8, payment terms configuration, you have the option for selecting base line date.

1. Posting Date

2. System Date

3. Document Date

4. No Default.

In case of 1, 2, 3 the base line date is defaulted however, the user will have privilege to change the base line date. In case of option 4, the user is forced to enter the base line date.

You need to assign the payment terms in the customer or vendor master (in second and third segments)

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try using the baseline date.

Baseline date can be specified by the following ways

1. Mentioning the baseline date in payment terms in T code OBB8 and assingning the same to the master record. This B/L date is taken as default date.

2. You can also specify the baseline date at transaction level while entering invoice.

3. Editing option is also available to change baseline date by going into the transaction/line item after posting the entry

Regards

Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the inputs.

I just checked line items to see how I can change the baseline date. But i can see only pay terms and there is no option to change the baseline date.

can you explain me how..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the baseline date of an already posted invoice in FB02, double click the vendor line item. When you are entering a new invoice in FB60/70, in the Payment tab, you can enter the baseline date.

Regards,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravishankar Ramamurthy on Jun 17, 2009 1:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find the baseline date just below the payment terms field.

Display the document from FB03

Double click on the customer line item

You will find "Bline Date" below the payment terms.

This field is editable. Click on the "Dispay/Change mode" button to make it editable OR go through FB02.

Regards,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Gerard Leo on Jun 17, 2009 10:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As per my analysis in fb02 v can not change bline date. However on can change payment trems & base on that due date will change. However anyone of u can change bline date for open item in fb02 pleasee let me know how do u that....

Again i m saying it is not possiblein fb02....

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field for Baseline date can be change through FB02. Necessary settings has to be done in OB32.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due date will be calculated based on the base line date. You can fix the default base line date in the payment terms. T.Code OBB8