Did you mean: 

Payment terms--urgent

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds

I need to creat the payment terms as if

90% 30 days from invoice date,10% 55 days from completion of work

how should i create 10% 55 days from completion of work?

Plz reply it is very urgent

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello manish,

first create two payment terms from OBB8. One is for 30 days , one is for 55 days with out specifying percentages. But dont forget to mark these payment terms is for installment payment on the screen where you create payment terms. After that, go to OBB9 ( Creation of payment terms for installment payment) . Then give a name to your installment payment term. Your entry should like;

Payt Ins Per% Payment term

ZZZZ 1 10,000 z050

ZZZZ 2 90,000 z030

When you enter an invoice, system will split the customer/vendor line according to installment and percentage. Each line amount is calculated based on percentage and get related payment term(ex:z050). The user only needs to know and enter zzzz as payment term in the document.

Hope, it helps.

Regards,

Baris

Message was edited by:

But both line is take baseline date from the original invoice posting, if you want to do is for revenue recognition, use another method which is while posting a document, create two lines for vendor or customer then enter the baseline date according completion of work for one line and posting date for other line. Then you can assign different payment terms for separate line items.

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

thanks for ur reply it was very help ful

can u please tell me

i want to take 90 % payment first and then second installment of 10%

so i think 1 90.00

2 10.00

right?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.

you also can use number of installment ( 2,3,4 .... ) according to your reqs. Keep in mind that total percentage has to be 100.

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you