cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment term issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

i have one issue with paymetn term, for particualr vendor i have posted 10 open items and out of ten 7 docuemtns calculated the due date as per the term but for 3 documetns its has calcuated randumly, could you please help me on this.

say for example

posing date due date

01.03.2008 30.04.2008 perfect

05.03.2008 30.04.2008 do

04.04.2008 31.05.2008 do

10.03.2008 15.04.2008 no correct

05.05.2008 07.07.2008 do

thanks in adv

sunitha

Edited by: sunitha reddy on Jun 5, 2008 9:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

You have mentioned about the problem, but you did not give details about the Payment terms how you have created.

In general the payment due date would be calculated from the " Default for base line date" . i,e from date system should consider the no of days ( in your case 30 days) to calculate the Due date.

You have the options of Posting date, entry date, document date and no default.

check what option you have taken in your payment terms and the check that date in those 10 transactions.

Then your problem would be resolved. Otherwise just reply back....

Thanks & Regards

Ravi C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

the payment term is configured as By 31st of month after Invoice and fixed date is 31st and additional month is 1.Default for base line date is document date.

rgds

sunitha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

As the details given by you, you are using fixed date as 31 and additional one month....

Document date is default baseline date....

With the above details, one thing is sure that what ever may be the document date, system automatically takes the month end date as due date...

But in your case it has taken as 15th and 7th of respective monhts in two cases.....

I hope it might happend because of changes in Payment terms inbetween.....

Here I tested and worked properly in all scenarios....

Please test those 5 transactions now......

Thanks & Regards

Ravi C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi

tahnks for your input i hv found the solution, user has chagned the number od days manually in the document

thanks

sunitha