cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment program(F110)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have run the Automatic payment program(F110). But not able to generate the payment summary/advice.

In the printout/data medium for proram RFFOEDI1 i have given a varinat TEST under with i have maintained

Paying company code: EFS

Payment methods 😮

checked the "Print payment advice note" and "Print Payment summary".

Number of invoice details: 9999

No. of items in payment summary: 9999

After do the proposal and payment run and doing the print out i could not see any payment summary.

In the FBZP config under " Payment mehtods/Country"

For the payment medium program i maintained "RFFOEDI1"

could some direct me how to generate the the printout?

Thanks and Regards

Nidhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please uncheck 'print immediately' option in variant TEST and execute by clicking 'Printout' separately. I think you are not able to generate the payment summary/advice, if you have not selected printer correctly.

Regards,

Anand Raichura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your answers.

The problem was I did not mention a form name in FBZP -> Payment methods by company code -> Form.

Once I mentioned the form over here. Print summary and print advice note are being generated in spool.

Regards,

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

The configuration is correct. You need to check the payment Log and if it reflects values then the payment summary reflects. If the payment log is not maintained try to used differnet identification and rerun the same. Check the proposal list if its getting genrated or delete it and then run the same.

I think there is a config in FBZP that is missing out. Please check RFFOUS* config and the links which you define in F110. please check and revert with result.

Renan_Correa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nidhi! Welcome to the SDN forum! ;D

I would suggest you to check the payment logs for this specific run. Most of the times log indicates where the issue is.

If you are not able to find it, please post the logs here... Maybe one of our experts can check and help you.

HAve a nice day!

REgards,

REnan