Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Processing Tab is disabled in ME21N screen

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a client requirement in which the Retention values should be entered in Purchase order.

I need to make Payment processing tab appear in the Purchase order screen wherein Retention values can be entered. But as a default it is not appearing in ME21N.

I tried to make "Retention" field in Field selection key as mandatory and assigned it to Purchase order document type. But still I do not find that tab in ME21N.

Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos
s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210560
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear S.Raghavan ,

Precondition:_Switch MM_SFWS_CI_01 has to be turned on

SFW1, Properties: Global Status: to see in which clients the switch is

active

Generally for switches: If you turned it on you cannot turn off it And

often several functionalities are behind one switch (see SFW1,tab

#Packgs#)

PLEASE BE CAREFUL BEFOR ACTIVATING ANY SWITCH

Please refer to sap.help.com for more details

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/7c/9bc66fb82241d68939ee5b

f5095c4a/content.htm

Regards,

ian, Wong Loke Foong

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a client requirement in which the Retention values should be entered in Purchase order.

I need to make Payment processing tab appear in the Purchase order screen wherein Retention values can be entered. But as a default it is not appearing in ME21N.

I tried to make "Retention" field in Field selection key as mandatory and assigned it to Purchase order document type. But still I do not find that tab in ME21N.

Please help.

Thanks.

Answer: Check if you have the EHP5 activated. In the SFW5 Tcode activate the LOG_MMFI_P2P functionality. The payment processing tab will appear in the PO header level. Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Very Help full answer . can you explain payment restriction without knockoff Down payment should not pay raining balance.

purushottam