cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment of foreign currency invoice in local currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

PO is created in USD and thereafter GR and IR done. The payment of this invoice has to be done in

local currency RUB. In invoice the currency field is not open for change and hence payment in

local currency cannot be generated. How to make payment of USD invoice in RUB ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sadashivan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a strange case, and requesting the SAP behaviour for this case.

The document (Invoice posted) in "SDR" special Dinar Rate (not standard currency), and the Local Currency is BHD - Bahraini Dinar, and wanted to pay in Foreign Currency in "EUR". mainted the payment currency in the document.

As far as I know system will check exchange rates for conversion from SDR - BHD and then BHD - EUR, so maintaining these two combinations are enough.

But strangely I am getting error while processing F110 automatic payment program, system is giving error "Enter the Rate EUR/SDR rate type M for 04.08.2010 in the system". Message No. SG - 105

I am facing this error after we upgraded to ECC 6.0 from ERP 4.7 in March 2010. Paying in EUR is rarely happens.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Regards,

Francis

former_member614205
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before entering the PO number etc at refernce tab, please enter the currency in which invoice need to be potsed. Sytsem will allow to enter the currency before Po and you can post invoice in any currency.

Kind Regards,

Suneet