Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment amount is missing in FTR_Create - Securties

sourabh_muthreja
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am drafting coupon bond  deal in ftr_create , having issue rater 87.7615 , this issue rate that i have mandated in FWZZ

same issue rate 87.7615 , i am populating in ftr_create , with the help of my abaper  coding  (To avoid double entry again of issue rate in ftr_create)

as system is automatically fetching  the Price(%) 87.7615 , from Issue rate 87.7615 in FWZZ  , Unfortunately amount is disapearing , and user have to give  amount manually , which my client do es not want

Reagrds

Sourabh Muthreja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sourabh,

I tested it in my system.
The payment amount can be calculated correctly after pressing Enter with price input.
What's your behavior? Without the abap-code, do you have payment amount calculated?

Regards, Feng

sourabh_muthreja
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Feng, without ABAP code, system is automatically fetching the payment amount

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

In that case, there should be some problem with your abap code.
You may ask the ABAP team to debug it, or maybe you can share it here.

Regards, Feng

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do agree with Fend - aks your ABAP team to check their code.

I faced some time ago similar problem in our development. We had variable for showing data on the screen and table for the same variable for calculation of another variable value.

Your ABAP team could by mistake update variable for screen and not update variable for calculation (it will be initial or have value 0. Multiplication by zero gives us zero. 

It is like internal table in ABAP with header. You can use the header for screen and your table lines might be initial.

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Your question is about your ABAP code. Somewhere after your code - SAP code is deleting the values.

Tell me how did you and your ABAP team make automatic fetching?

sourabh_muthreja
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Grigoriy,

This is development is done by ABAP team only  , with help of ID number as primary key in FWZZ and FTR_create

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sourabh,

I remember we have some setting in fwzz which impact the value populated.

I am not in front my laptop to check and share.

Regards,

Jain