cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay period with only taxable benefit paid in kind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For Quebec employees, the government requires that in "box G-1" of the Releve 1, the value of a taxable benefit paid in king to an employee be entered if there is no remuneration paid to that employee during the pay period which the benefit was granted.

Presently we accumulated our taxable benefits in king (group insurance paid by employer) in one wage type, regardless if the employee has or has not remuneration on a pay period. At the end of the year, I’m not able to map the part of the taxable benefits corresponding to the periods without remuneration in “box G-1” of Releve 1.

Is there a standard way to manage this case in SAP?

Or do I have to create my own rule that will accumulated, all through the year, in another wage type the taxable benefits when there is no remuneration?

What did you do? 

Thank-you

Nathalie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Yes I check this note.  This note talking about “box 211” (Benefit related to previous employment).  You can report a part or the totality of the “box 211” in “box G-1”.

My taxable benefits paid in king are mapped in box J (Amount paid by the employer to a private health services plan) and P (Contribution to a multi-employer insurance plan). 

Unfortunately, this note doesn't resolve my problem.

Thank-you

Nathalie

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perhaps I should have read the Note in detail, but I had only done a quick SAP Note Search since we don't deal with Quebec (only Ontario and Canada) and don't have to generate any Relevés.