cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay period dates and their corresponding pay dates for the end user

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user wants a schedule that shows the pay period dates and their corresponding pay dates.

Is this something the end user could run on their own?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a view on T549Q( Pay Persiod dates ) & T549S ( Paydates) & give teh display access to the Users..

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any report that has both the pay period dates and pay dates together ?

shafiq_rehman3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to create a view, as standard view is available for this purpose. Goto SE16 and see this view V_T549S_B. Give country Grouping (for USA it is 10) and date identifies as 01. And this is what you would need I guess.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This to be sent to user, who has no access to spro or tables.

Can anyone plz tell me if there is some report which will have both the pay period dates and pay dates together?

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Shafiq: The reqt was to show pay date alongside the pay period dates. I guess you will need a join of T549Q & T549S.. the view you suggested does not display the Period dates..

~Suresh

shafiq_rehman3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yup, I missed that, my appologies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys

nw what i understand is to download both tables in spreadsheet and then work on it or is there any other way to do so, or may be some report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending on your access, you could do a quickview (transaction SQVI) for these tables so that when you set up the join (they can run the program from SA38 (if they have access) or a report tree anytime and download it at their leisure.

But if you're not familar with quickviews, don't do it, or spend the time figuring it out, as it's not that difficult to do.