cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partners synch error

LukaszBloch
Participant
0 Kudos

I've synchronized partners from B1 to NP. After that i've made some changes in partners cards.

But no changes were made in B1. I noticed that in table Usersaccount in SynchFlag there is value 'N'. Is this correct.

Is there possibility to synch partners cards with changes made in NP.

I understand that partner made in NP is not the same that was made in B1 and then synchronized to NP

my net point verison

NetPoint 5.9.6.43135

NetPoint.API 5.9.6.37328

NetPoint.CreditCards 5.9.4.42874

NetPoint.WebControls 5.9.4.41207

NetPoint Database 5,92

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SynchFlag='N' means "not synchronized", so this should synch.

The Internal account (AccountType == 'I') does not synch. B2C (AccountType == 'C') do not synch unless they are set to in the synch config.

If a B2B customer (AccountType == 'B') is not synching, there should be an error in the synch log.

LukaszBloch
Participant
0 Kudos

i have such a error:

Completed account list synch with unhandled error:The Field is too small to accept the data

synchmetod: SynchAccountList()

i've changed a lot of partners and only one error??

all changes i done were not synchronized

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a bug in 5.9.

The first business partner being synchronized has a string value longer than a field in Business One.

This error terminates the business partner synch, so you will need to figure out which bp is causing the synch to fail.

If you can determine which partner is failing, you can remove it from the queue by changing the synch flag to 'Y'--or maybe 'X' so you can recognized it later and fix the problem.

If you can get the failing partner out of the synch, the rest of the queue should finish.

You will then need to determine which field is too long in the failing business partner. Any field on the partner contacts or partner addresses as well as the partner itself could be causing this. It is likely that the field is only a character or two too long.

LukaszBloch
Participant
0 Kudos

But Shane, how can i determine which partner causes the error. I have almost 100 partners with synchflag='N'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running this in your query analyzer on the NetPoint db. The first one should be the one breaking it.

SELECT AccountID FROM UsersAccount WHERE SynchFlag = 'N' OR SynchDate IS NULL

UNION

SELECT AccountID FROM Users WHERE (SynchFlag = 'N' OR SynchDate IS NULL) AND AccountID IS NOT NULL

UNION

SELECT AccountID FROM UsersAccountAddress WHERE (SynchFlag = 'N' OR SynchDate IS NULL) AND AccountID IS NOT NULL

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's been my experience that a common source of this error is phone numbers. SBO only allows 20 characters so a query to select the length of phone numbers from users and usersaccount may give you the account with more than 20 characters.

Try this query:

select * from users

where len(dayphone) > 20

or len(eveningphone) > 20

or len(mobilephone) > 20

select * from usersaccount

where len(phone1) > 20

or len(phone2) > 20

or len(phonefax) > 20

or len(phonemobile) > 20

Steve