cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners not copied from P.REQ to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

When I create a PO directly the 3 partners LF, RS and BA are copied into the PO.

If I create a P.REQ with the same vendor in the prefered vendor field and convert that P.REQ to a PO then only the LF partner is copied into the PO!

Any of you guys that have had the same experience and maybe can explain why? To me it is not logical

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Please check partner roles maintained in contract as well as in vendor master data.

It should be same in contact and vendor master data.

Brgds,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Ashok,

This does not make sence.

This his nothing to do with contracs. It is PO converted from P.REQ.

As mentioned above, please remember that it works fine when creating a PO directly without converting a P.REQ.

/Thomas

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check any entry missed here

Goto OLME>Partner Determination>Partner Settings in Purchasing Documents-->Assign Partner Schemas to Document Types

Hope this would help,

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ JS

The config in OLME>Partner Determination>Partner Settings in Purchasing Documents-->Assign Partner Schemas to Document Types is OK.

Remember it work fine if I create a PO directly!!!!

The only problem is when I convert a P.REQ. to a PO with the prefered vendor set in P.REQ.

/Thomas

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you will have the same problem if you would not have a preferred vendor in the PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Jürgen

You are so right. The problem seems to be if you convert a P.REQ. to a PO.

Just tried to Convert a P.REQ. without a prefered vendor and the partners are not found when I enter the vendor!!!

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

/Thomas

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check OSS 459350 - FAQ: Partner determination in purchasing (and as well all referenced OSS notes- that are many)

I remember a similar case, you may want to check this:

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=314508&p=953162&hilit=partner+me57#p953162

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem and i cannot solve it.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you!