cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part appraiser involvement in Planning and Review stage in PMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a client requirment that the part appraiser will give his comments on the objectives set by the employee in the planning stage and also they will review the goals in the review stage.

Now at present the "part appraisal in process" functionality works only in the In Process stage.

Can any one help me how, I can acheive having the same functionality of the "part appraisal in process" sub status both in the Planning and Review status.

Thanks in advance

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

We have similar requirement. Can you share how this is resolved ? Thank you.

Regards

Kir Chern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Will highly appreciate if you can share the solution for the problem that you encountered. we are also implementing OSA and I am also stuck up with exactly the same issue.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you need to do is create sub status for statuse "In Review". This can be done at the template level("Status flow" tab).

Before doing this, add the sub-status to the Tcode OOHAP_BASIC under the corresponding status.

Just make sure that the status handling is done correctly at the template level. i.e The source status and target status.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Thanks for your reply. But my problem is not that, even if i create a substatus for part appraiser I dont get the document in the part appraisers link during the planning and review pahse.

But now I got a solution to it from one of my friend ofline.

John