Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Park Invoice about Internal Production Process

csjung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

Currently, the company I operate the system uses 'SAP Public Cloud', and there are internal production and external production processes.

Usually, when requesting external production, after creating a purchase order, refer to the Invoice (App : Park supplier invoices) purchase order at the final stage to complete the process.

But in the case of internal production, I don't know what to do. If there is only a production order, and the supplier sends an invoice, how can I park this Invoice to SAP? The reason this process is classified as internal production is because the products there are ours.

I list applications related to this.

1. Park Supplier Invoices
  2. Supplier Invoice List
  3. Monitor Subcontracting Documents
  4. Subcontracting Cockpit
  5. Material documents list
JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello csjung.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Manufacturing" for this question, as Production Orders are Objects of Manufacturing Line of Business.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello csjung.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sourcing and Procurement" for this question, as Supplier Invoices are Objects of Sourcing and Procurement Line of Business.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello csjung.

How are you? Please refer to the process of "Procurement of Direct Materials" in Scope Item J45: https://rapid.sap.com/bp/scopeitems/J45 for the case of Invoices of Purchasing of direct Materials, used in Production Process.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello csjung.

How are you? As I haveanswered your question more than 7 days ago and there is no comment from your side, I am accepting my answer. Please open again this question if you do not agree with my answer.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Answers (0)