cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pages with checkboxes in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

I want to create a HR ESS page with 5 statements and 5 checkboxes. The next page will be displayed only if all the 5 checkboxes are checked.

Can you please let me know how to create the page? does EP 6.0 have any template/iview which we can use or it has to be done through coding only? and how to control the display of the next page through checkboxes?

I am on version 4.7 of R/3 and EP 6.0.

This is urgent, prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

pomila

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you are asking for is VERY vague and could be done any number of ways...a few off the top of my head...

(1) custom, simple web page linked as URL iView. The web page would have the boxes and fire to an "action" page which would check the values and redirect as needed. (you could do the checking via Javascript on the frontend, but users could get around this if that was the only "check" done)

(2) custom ITS template that is a frontend to whatever ESS service you are wanting to get to via the flow you descibed. This would be called via a IAC iView.

(3) any kind of combination of ASP/JSP/PHP/etc pages that would handle the logic you describe and simply call BAPIs/RFCs needed from the backend to perform whatever task

Whatever you choose, it will be custom development. And as you are on 4.7, some options are not there (Webdynpro for example).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christopher

Thanks a lot for your detailed response, I appreciate it.

thx

pomila