cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packaging before delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a problem with the pakaging types.

My customer wants to create a packing slip before adding a delivery note to avoid last minute creation.

so i need to create it in pick and pack manager.

Kindly help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

When i do the packaging slip at the delivery screen and save the delivry in draft mode and when i come back to the draft delivery note i dont see the packaging there it is not saved at all in the draft mode .

To avoid the delivery note to be added i have put a approval procedure for the same user so that he does not add the delivery.

after creating the packing slip.

i want the packaging slip to be available in the draft mode also

Please guide me........

Former Member
0 Kudos

What we did is just use the sales order to print out a custom packing slip. No fussing with delivery drafts and all that. If there are any last minute changes the sales order is still available to be changed before creating a delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You not need to use Pick and Pack for Packing List Creation. Instead you have to use Packing List.

This u wil find in,

1. Create a Delivery Order (Don't Add)

2. Right Click on the Doc, u will find Packing List.

3. Select the Packing Type there and add the Doc.

4. If, u click Print Preview it will show Packing List.

To add Packing List,

Go to > Administrator > Setup > Inventory > Packing Types - setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

All i am sorry if i am not clear i want to create a Pakaging Slip update Table DLN7 and not want to post the delivery note on SAP as it reduces the stock which i dont want.

I want to update the packaging and add delivery note when the actual delivery is happining.

Is it possible in any way pls guide.........

Thank You

Praveen B K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

u cant update table dln7 without adding the delivery,the only possibility left is thru customization.

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add the Delivery Document in Draft Mode and take a print out of the 'Pakaging Slip'

Since the document is in Draft, it will not reduce the stock.

Later you can open the Draft document and update the packaging and add delivery note when the actual delivery is happining.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the thread in (Suraj answer)

Regards

Jambulingam.P