Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P11D Form for GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query regarding P11D form. I want to report some wage types in Box M and Box F of P11D form. Can someone suggest how this can be done.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Box F
Car benefit and car fuel benefit data [data taken from the infotype Company Car (0442)]

Box M
will come from P121 and P122 wage types formed
check in sm34 VC_596A_D for configuration

Hope this can help.