cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if i over to do goods receipt for purchase order, error message is displayed. how can i prevent this message to pop up again.

one method is to click unlimited delivery in purchase order. any other method so that i dont need to click it one by one in purchase order. thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jo jo,

then business will loose control over purchase order quantity and actual received quantity. Check with your business if they are OK with that.

Maintain this indicator (Unlimited) in inforeocrd so it will automatic populated in purchase order, no need to click everytime.

Regards

Arif Mansuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Arif Mansuri

thanks a lot for answer my question.

yes, user request for that. As the vendor always over ship the material without any additional price. but there has another problem, let say PO qty is 1000 and goods receipt is 1200. In normal way, i should add one more item in PO 200 with indicator Free. so that the cost can be calculated correctly. however, it is very common to over goods receipt free of charge. any other methods to solve it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jo Jo,

If you have fixed quantity from vendor i.e. for every 1000 they will get 200 free then you can use free goods functionality in inforecord.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri