cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assign two commercial invoice form (different format) to SD output, in VF03, how can I see the two invoice forms?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case the message type have not been set in the invoice document.

check -> Goto > Header > Output

Can you explain clearly your requirement. you just want to see the preview of the forms right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I find output type ZX01 in the output list, but when I double click it, I can't see any form layout. so how can I view the content of output from VF03 or which spool number I should use?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For print preview of the output, use Tcode VF31.

Provide following details:

Output Type: ZX01

Transmission Medium: 1 - Print Output 

Processing Mode: 2 - Repeat Processing

Billing Document: Provide the billing Number

And execute.

There you can get print preview button.

To know the spool number, use table NAST

For knowing Processing programs for output use Table TNAPR

There you can provide:

Output Type(KSCHL): - ZX01

Transm. Medium(NACHA) - 1 - Print Output 

Application(KAPPL) - V3

You will get

Program(PGNAM)

FORM routine(RONAM)

Form(RONAM)

For your billing relevant data search in table, use application as V3

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sivakumar,

you cant view the layout by double clicking the output type.

when u click Issue output the following screen displays .you need to select the output type and click print preview. this is for your reference.

As raghupathy said u might not have the required authorisation. Take SU53 screenshot and send to your BASIS team. 

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva,

With same Output Type(RD00) & Transm. Medium (1-Print Output). You can't have more than one Smartform assigned to the Output Type.

Further, when you see output type overview screen in VF03 either for header or item, it will be in display. So, no authorisation issue. Whereas, you need to check that in VF02. Also, once you save billing doc. Output type is the only thing there, which is change mode.

If you wish to know/see which output procedure is getting determined in billing document either at header or item.

Refer following blog:

- Output Analysis

I hope that helps.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

If the Issue Output to is greyed out, then you dont have authorization for Print/Preview the output.

In another session, get the screenshot of SU53 and send to the Security team for the authorization

Or you can also check VF31 . Execute with the Invoice no and click the preview icon in the next screen.

Note: Message type need to be set either thro condition record or manually in the invoice document

Thanks and Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

It says:in VF31

No messages for initial processing exist

Message no. VN108

what happened?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva

This b'coz in VF31, Processing Mode is 1, i.e, First Processing.

For repeated processing, you ought use Processing Mode as 2 - Repeat Processing.

Regards, JP

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check it under T.code- SMARTFORMS by giving the smart form name which is assgined to your output type.

in NACE---Billing---Output type----processing routines you can see the from assigned

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, I'm not asking the configuration, I'm asking how to view(front end) from VF03 because I have two total different invoice?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VF03---Billing Document--issue output---then you will get a pop up-----select one output type---print preview(cntrl+shift+F1).

sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue output to/issue output to is greyed out, why? how would I know which output type i am using?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try with VF02 also,if the problem still exists then you have the Authorization problem

you need to ask the system administrator to authorize you the following in the particular role in which you are having T.code-VF03

Object-- V_VBRK_FKA

Activity-- 04

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

how would I know which output type i am using? I have a lot of output types defined