cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output message determination ME (653 E)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I need to print a lable when the goods receipt is posted from customer return. I manage the customer return using outbound delivery (VL02N).

I set a MM message (ME inventory management) ZXXX that uses the following access sequences:

VGART Trans./Event Type

WEVER Print Version

KZDRU Print Item

WERKS Plant

I have two type of customer return:

1) material is owned by company (mov.type653)

2) material is owned by customer (mov.type 653 E)

When I posted the return for the first kind the output message is correctly determined, but when I post 653 E no output message ZXXX is determined.

Why if I use movement with special stock it doesn't work?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michela,

Do you get any messages when you try to allocate the output manually to your material document in trs MB02? Normally you can learn from the system messages there why the system doesn't do the allocation. Or use the "analysis" pushbutton there.

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not any message if I try to put ZXXX using MB02. I can do it with any problem and if I press "I" (Anlisys) I have no log.

Another strange thing: If I display material document with trs MIGO I see differences:

For material document mov.type 653 the field "print via output control" (XNAPR) is set (related value 2 Individual slip with inspection test); for material document with mov.type 653E the field isn't set. Material documents are generated from the same SAP user, wich has NDR parameter set.not

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I try to put field in trs MIGO for material document 653E the following message appears

KZDRU is correctly set in customizing (trs OMJJ)

naturally in trs OMJJ I have only 653 and not 653 E

In transaction NACE my output message is so set

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My opinion/ Assumption is that material document printout is not planned for the movement type 653 E. Kindly refer the screenshot below.

I am not able to see the movement 653 E in this list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For movement 653 the value Z is set but 653 E doesn't exit, as you said

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Normally E is sale Order stock . what does this mean by return from customer as sale order stock ?  You mean to say after the return is happned with PGR does the stock come and sit as E stock ? If it is that case do they require a Transfter post to own U/R ? The access sequence you mentioned says the Print and you are saying that it issues a message . What is the text of the message ? If system issues a Print will t issue this message ? or if failed ? and yes it could be the reason with the special stock only . As being a Z MESSAGE can you ttry a debug and post more details ? Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stock returned is customer stock because it is a R&R (return and repair) process, it is for this reason that movement type is 653 E.

In this case SAP system doesn't link output message.

When I'm in VL02N and I post goods receipt using the dedicated button, in the case the mov.type  is 653 in MB90 I see che output message ZXXX but if the mov.type is 653 E I don't see it (like in MB02).