cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output device not changing in Spool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fellows,

I am having problem in the printing of purchase contracts. Users want to keep the output proposed in contract creation in pending status and keep on using it through ME9K by trial print out.

Original output is proposed with output medium of printout OK. Now if I change it to output medium fax in ME9K and do a trial fax it does not work. SP01 shows the original printer as output device and not the fax machine.

I am not sure where the problem is. Please help why output device is not changing when the output medium is changed ?

Tkx

IMJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Please check in configuration for Contract output types, check the Transimission medium that u use for the output type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the configuration using NACE.

Output type, condition record, access sequence and procedure is maintained for this output.

The condition record is maintained for print output with a communication device PRINTER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I mean the "Transmission Medium" setting for your output type, like print output (1) , etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me how can I do that ? Which TC I need to use ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

When in NACE tcode, you must be selected Application EV, then select output types button. Then select the output type for Fax->then branch to detail , go to default value tab: then you''ll find transmission medium.You can select "fax" or "external send".

If you're using external send, u need to maintain the "communication strategy"in

IMG-Application serverbasis servicesmessage controlDetermine Comm.Strategy,then name it and maintain the comm,typethen select the comm.method=fax.

Regards,

w1n

Former Member
0 Kudos

w1n,

Thanks for your help. I checked the setting you mentioned and they looked OK.

The problem was in SAP Script and developer is looking into that.

Answers (0)