cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outloox snapshoot template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

When we installed the outlook integration , the installer setup us for Snapshot template at excel spread ... can i have the information how to use it? because i can find in outloox add in icons..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dylan

The snapshot is created one customer at a time. In Outlook, go to your contacts list and select a BP from the list. Then select the snapshot function. This will create a link in that specific contact to the Excel workbook. You can then double click on the link to open the file in Excel.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Peter,

Where i find the snapshot function??.. My outlook already log in.. but i can not find the snapshot icon.. how to do it? thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dylan

In Microsoft Outlook, click on contacts and choose a customer or vendor from the list. Open the contact and then click on the SAP Business One menu. Then choose Associate With and click on the Snapshot TAB. Here you can set the language and template to use as well as the text or excel option. Next choose whether the snapshot is created Never, Always or on Prompt. Then click on OK. Now go to the menu bar and select Synchronize This. If you set to always, the snapshot will be created automatically when you are finished synchronizing. If you set to prompt, it will ask you when the synchronize is finished or if you press cancel.

It has changed a bit from 2005 and the above is based on 2007 PL42.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please follow this link

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000002538&_EVENT=DISPLAY&IGNORE_WELCOMEPAG...

download the 2007 Class room material

in TB1000 you can get Outlook integration information from Logistic Folder

CRM.ppts

i hope this will help you

Regards

Rashid

Former Member
0 Kudos

My ID do not have the access to get that link... Thks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will share with u the document. Pls let me have u r e mail id