cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing payment - when press tab it returns to back on a/c no colum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Today I am facing one strange problem in SAP B1 PL 25.

We would like to make one outgoing payment based on Accounts, hence i have selected account.

Now at rowlevel, i have selected account no 600501, and press tab. it has shown me account name in next colum, cursor moves to next column and immidiately came back to first column. I have also tried to click on next column and column of amount but it does not move there. Came back immidiately.

Anybody can help me to resolve this issue asap.

This problem persist in specific user only. in other database by same user we can do. In same database with otherdatabase we can do.

Awaiting your response for the same.

Thanks a lot,

Chintesh Soni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We can see PL25 but we don't know which version. Anyway it seems to be a old patch.

If you upgrade the database (in a separated environment to avoid disrupt the customer operation) to the latest patch in order to ensure this is not the problem.

Also check if you have any triggers in the database or store procedures that can affect the normal application operation.

Paulo Calado

SAP Business One Forums Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintesh ,

Pls chack for any formateed search or sdk development ,

Also if it's become teduos and u are in crucial stage , pls raise a ticket to sap .

Rgds,

Premraj

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to find out whether any formatted search is applied column next to account name ?

or r u able to postion cursor using mouse ?

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on May 5, 2009 1:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I cant place cursor by using mouse. It return back to first column at next moment.

Regards,

Chintesh Soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this problem only occurred for specific user, it is the most difficult troubleshooting case. If I were you, I will restore this DB to test environment to check this user profile. The easy solution might be recreating a new user with same name to avoid this problem.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordon,

Yes, i am facing this problem with specific user in live database.

I would like to check the profile of the user as u have told. Can u guide me how to check the uer profile from SAP or from back end as you may check if u were I.

Please guide me..

Thanks a lot,

With Best Regards,

Chintesh Soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to restore your db to test environment to troubleshoot. The table you need to query is CPRF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

I have checked the table for form id = 426.

I have already one test database (copy of the live database) , in which it working fine. There is no error. I have matched the table in both databases but every thing is same.

Once , before a year ago same problem occured but it has been resolved automatically. Now it is not resolved.

Yes, there is no any stored proc. or trigger written.

Please guide for further checking..

SAP B1 PL 25 SP00.

Warm Regards,

Chintesh Soni

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tick mark Amount as Visible & Active in form settings.

Jeyakanthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayakanthan,

Thanks for reply immidiately.

I have checked the form setting. It is already as per your guidance.

Still problem is persist.

Warm Regards,

Chintesh Soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintesh,

If u made active and visible then problem should not apperar, have u did some customisation or development on outgoing payment .?

Rgds,

Prermaj