cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Flow in Futures (700)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have create new product type 70D for Gold Future in Product Category 700 (Listed Derivatives). 70D is copy of product type 70A. In other Flow tab flow type 1500 and 1510 display for selection. 1500 and 1510 not other flow its Flow category is 50 (Purchase) and 51 (Sale) in Define flow type (SPRO).

Why system display this flow in other flow tab ? It is standard flow type of SAP.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is only information, we try to enter values but system show error message for position date enter.

Second think we assign other flow like bank charges, brokerage system hide 1500 and 1510 flow type and only display other flow.

Why system behaviors like this? Yes at that time my problem is temporary solve.

If any answer give me reply.

Regards.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enter the main flow type like 1500 in the structure tab. Then in the other flow tab, a line with the main flow type and the payment amount along with direction is shown in display for information purposes.

In the same other flow tab, if you try to add a flow with flow type 1500, then system will throw an error message that it is not permitted. If you check the F4 help in that field itself, you will not get this flow type in other flow tab.

This is a standard behaviour. I am not sure how you have hidden this flow. If this is not happening, then there is an issue otherwise there is no issue.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The Flow type 1500 & 1510 should not be shown in Other Flows area in "Other Flows Tab" but shows as Main Flow in "Other Flows Tab" in greyed out mode. Please check following:

a. Check the customization for assignment of Flow type to transaction type and product type which you created newly.

b. As a last option, try to create same transaction using Product Type 70A and the problem exists write to SAP to address the problem as it seems related to screen layout of Other Flows Tab.

Regards

Prasad AV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

These flow type will be shown in structure tab as well as other flow tab. I have create position as normal way but flow 1500 & 1510 show in other flow tab also.

Regards,

Vishal Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In other flows you are able to enter values for these flow types, or just an information like main flow is shown?

If it is just information, then it is according to standard only.

Regards.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are saying is correct. These flow type will be shown only in structure tab. Check for product type 70A whether this flow type is shown in structure tab or not.

Regards,

Ravi